Hairs are the extremely important part of our body, enhancing an individual’s personality hence attraction. We can see that healthy and fine hair has been contributing towards the enchanting persona of both men and women in every decade. 50% to 60% of your looks depend on hairstyles that we maintain. Women are more eager and concerned regarding their hairstyles, textures, and growth. Some like longer hair while others prefer shorter, but cornerstone is maintaining healthy and luscious hair, that all of us desire. Our goal is how to prevent weak, thin and unhealthy hair with nutritious hair care without medication.
The very first thing we need to identify is the weakness and anomalies we are experiencing with our hair. Be it weak roots, dandruff, dull hair, split ends or any other issues that left us unsatisfied with our hair. What do I do now? How can I make them healthy and attractive? Here’s the solution! Do it while reading that article. Grab your hair from the root with your index finger and thumb, press it then pull it. If you have more than six hair in your hand then you are facing a hair fall issue. All of us can easily recognize if we are facing excess hair fall.
The root source of all type of hair weaknesses that we experience is improper nutrition. People who do exercise and take proper nutrition have healthy hair.
So, what changes are required in your nutrition?
Most of the people are iron deficit due to this they are facing thin hair or hair fall.
How to fix it through nutrition?
- Non-Veg is rich in iron like chicken, meat, eggs, and fish.
- Green vegetables spinach, broccoli, coli flower are iron-rich.
Protein is an essential nutrient for your hair. If you are not taking require the amount of protein in your diet then you can have hair fall problem because amino acid is most important to strengthen your hair.
How can you have protein or amino acid from nutrition?
- You have to take chicken, fish, egg whites.
- You can have cheese, soya bean, beans, and nuts.
- People who have gym routine in their lifestyle can have WHEY protein.
Many people are the deficit of vitamin C. Vitamin C boost your immune system but also very important for hair because vitamin C helps to absorb iron. If you are taking iron rich diet but the deficit of vitamin C then there is not any advantage of taking iron.
How to have vitamin C rich food?
- You can have citrus food like oranges, lemon.
- You can take potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers (high in vitamin C).
Omega 3 is essential for your brain or scalp. When your scalp is dry or itchy it means you are the deficit of omega.
How to take omega 3 from the diet?
- Fish is rich in omega 3.
- Seeds like flax seed, chia seed, sesame seed, pumpkin seed, and hemp seeds.
- You can have nuts like walnuts, peanuts, cashew, and almonds.
Biotin is actually vitamin B which helps to keep your hair healthy.
- Meat, Egg whites, walnuts.
Scalp massage twice in a week before taking nap is very helpful. It will fix the dryness of your hair. When you rub your scalp with fingers it will get warm and increase your blood circulation. Nutrients travel with blood circulation that means while massage your scalp, blood will provide nutrient to the scalp.
Effective oils for massage
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Do not use hair products in excess amount or daily. You can use it occasionally. Wash hair products before bed.
- Useless blow dryers. An excess amount of heat also damages your hair.
- Useless straightener.
- Do not wash hair daily with the shampoo you can wash it after the gap of one or two days because your hair needs the natural oil body.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners like packed juice, soft drinks.
- Avoid aspartame. This is artificial sugar.
- Avoid drugs.